Moutai Ireland is excited to announce their participation in Taste of Dublin again this year, featuring Moutai Fiesta at one of the largest food festivals in Ireland.
Taste of Dublin will run from the 15th-18th of June at the Iveagh Gardens. Building on the success of previous years, Moutai Ireland is eager to showcase Moutai’s signature products to all liquor enthusiasts.
Located in the heart of the festival, Moutai Fiesta will offer a range of exciting activities, such as games and prizes, Moutai cocktail tastings, snap props including a giant Moutai bottle that is perfect for capturing memorable moments, or you can simply chill in the Moutai Garden under the shades. The Moutai Garden will also be manned by knowledgeable and friendly representatives ready to answer any questions attendees may have about Moutai.
In addition, visitors can indulge in two delicious bespoke Moutai cocktails, namely the “Lychee Moutini” and “Blossom Dreams” at the Main Bar and VIP Bar. Don’t miss out on discovering the unique flavour and aroma of Moutai and find out why this baijiu is so popular around the world.
To help you get Baijiu-ed together, TheTaste have teamed up with Moutai Ireland to bring you a great prize. One lucky person will have the chance to win four Taste of Dublin tickets*, plus a bottle of Moutai Prince for you to mix your very own Moutai cocktails! Details on how to enter below.
*Tickets are for the Sunday, 18th June, 6-10.30pm session
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize with Moutai Ireland, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday, May 31st, 2023. One winner will be contacted directly on June 1st to confirm they have won the prize of 4 tickets to Taste of Dublin for the Sunday, June 18th, 6-10.30pm session, including a bottle of Moutai Prince.
– The winner will need to meet Moutai representatives at the Taste of Dublin gates and their staff will guide them to the Moutai stand. Tickets and a bottle of Prince will be passed to them on June 18th.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.