Prize includes 2 brunch or lunch mains and 2 Fever-Tree drinks.
Fever-Tree, Ireland’s number one premium mixer brand, is taking over one of Dublin’s most stylish venues – Café en Seine – to bring the ‘Fever-Tree Frozen Woodland’ to the capital for the festive season.
On Friday, November 10th, Fever-Tree will unveil the fabulous festive Dublin City hideaway that will transport visitors to a picturesque, French winter-wonderland, perfect for a cosy afternoon, filled with glistening lights, frosty décor and joyous season sparkle. The Frozen Woodland at Café en Seine will serve a selection of festive Fever-Tree cocktails, as well as a perfectly paired food menu set to delight your taste buds ahead of the Christmas period. Early booking is advised to secure a spot in this spectacular festive destination and bookings up until mid-December are open now via Café en Seine’s website.
TheTaste.ie have teamed up with Café en Seine to bring you a great prize – brunch or lunch mains for 2 people with 2 Fever-Tree drinks at the Fever-Tree Frozen Woodland at Café en Seine. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of win brunch or lunch mains for 2 people with 2 Fever-Tree drinks at the Fever-Tree Frozen Woodland at Café en Seine, fill in the form below and enter via our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is November 16th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of brunch or lunch mains for 2 people with 2 Fever-Tree drinks at the Fever-Tree Frozen Woodland at Café en Seine
– Booking must be made in advance and is subject to availability
– Please mention the competition prize at the time of booking
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.