Win an Exclusive Tasting Menu Dinner at China Sichuan Restaurant for 4 people with Wine Pairings – Closed
Established in Dublin in 1981, Asia Market is Ireland’s largest importer, retailer, wholesaler and distributor of Asian food products. From their retail store on Drury Street, in Dublin’s city centre, and wholesale business and Cash & Carry in Ballymount, Asia Market are the chief supplier of all your favourite Asian restaurants and shops across Ireland.
To celebrate Chinese New Year, Asia Market are offering the chance to WIN an exclusive Tasting Menu Dinner at China Sichuan Restaurant for 4 people with wine pairings.
One of Asia Market’s longstanding customers, the highly acclaimed China Sichuan Restaurant in Sandyford, South County Dublin, is one of Ireland’s best regarded Chinese restaurants.
Together with Asia Market, China Sichuan are giving the winner the opportunity to explore Sichuan cuisine, with tasting menu featuring a selection of both classical and new dishes, all cooked and presented to the highest quality standards using only the best of Irish produce.
To win simply follow these two steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Hal Dawson!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 27th 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on February 28th.
– Prize includes a tasting dinner menu at China Sichuan restaurant for 4 people paired with wines.
– Booking is subject to availability
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and by competition host Asia Market/China Sichuan.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid