Win a Box of O’Donnells Furrows & a One4All €100 Gift Card
We are delighted to team up with O’Donnells this month to allow one of our lucky readers the chance to win a Box of O’Donnells Furrows & a One4All €100 Gift Card.
After ten years at the top, O’Donnells, Ireland’s favourite hand cooked crisp brand brings a new range of premium crinkle cut crisps to market!
Borne of a centuries old farming legacy, in the heart of Tipperary’s Golden Vale, O’Donnells Furrows deliver crisp perfection in taste and flavour, unlike any other. The deep grooves of the furrows ploughed on the family farm were the inspiration for this new product. The extra deep ridges capture even more of the unbeatable taste and flavour that O’Donnells fans know and love.
After perfecting the classic pairings of flavour punch into each and every bite, “When looking to create a brand new crisp we went back to our roots, taking it all the way back to our family farm in Tipperary where the magic begins. The ploughed furrows on the family farm provided the perfect inspiration for our new crinkle cut crisps, O’Donnells Furrows. Each groove in the crisp captures the maximum amount of O’Donnells flavour.”
O’Donnells Furrows available in two delicious options, Mature Cheese & Red Onion and Irish Cider Vinegar and Sea Salt.
Available in 50g single serve and 125g share bags, they are the perfect snack to savour by yourself or to enjoy with friends.
O’Donnells crisps are gluten free and use no artificial colours or MSG/GM ingredients.
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this amazing prize, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Follow @donnellscrisps on Instagram
Step 2: Share this competition on Social Media using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Thursday 2nd September 2021
– Overall winner will be announced at Friday 3rd September 2021
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid