Weber Barbecued Christmas Roast Potatoes Recipe
Enjoy a tasty Christmas ham served by a side of almond crusted roasties for the perfect festive family spread. With your festive feast on your Weber barbecue, win back oven space and time with the family and spend only 30 mins preparing without sacrificing all the tasty results.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
BBQ temperature: 250-280 °C
6 large Maris Piper potatoes (peeled and quartered)
80g ground almonds
6 tbsp of duck or goose fat
1 tbsp salt
IN THE KITCHEN:
- Boil the potatoes with 1 tbsp of salt for 8-10 minutes until soft and slightly crumbling at the edges.
- Drain and allow the potatoes to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Gently shake the potatoes in the pan to fluff up the edges. Coat with the ground almond and season with salt.
AT THE BARBECUE:
- Preheat the fat in your Weber Drip Tray or roasting tin until it is very hot.
- Carefully add the potatoes to the hot fat. Spoon the fat over the potatoes to ensure that they are evenly coated.
- Roast in the barbecue for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until golden and crisp.