‘Tis the season for mixing up the perfect cocktail at home. This Honey Old Fashioned from is the perfect seasonal fire side sip. We hope you enjoy if you try!
- 60ml Dingle Single Malt Whiskey
- 10ml Honey Syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
To Make the Honey Syrup:
- Combine 2 parts honey with 1 part hot water and stir until honey is dissolved.
- Pour all ingredients in the mixing glass
- Fill 2/3 with ice and stir for a minute
- Strain over fresh ice in the rocks glass
- Squeeze oils of orange peel over drink and place it in the glass
For more great Cocktail Recipes visit Dingle Distillery