It’s time to party! Moutai Ireland is returning with even more fun and games in Taste of Dublin this summer!!
On top of that, Moutai Ireland have installed more surprises for you: one lucky winner will have the chance to win 2 tickets to the Taste of Dublin and 2 cocktails made with Moutai Prince to enjoy at the main bar! See below on how to enter.
Follow Moutai Ireland on social media:
How to Enter this Competition *** Competition Closed ***
Winners: Linda Kennedy & Min Lu
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, follow either of the 2 steps below…
Step 1: Follow one Moutai Ireland’s social pages (links above) and share this competition on Social Media using the share buttons & using the hashtag #Moutai & #TasteOfDublin22 and tagging Moutai Ireland and TheTaste.ie (You can also find our competition posts on Facebook / Twitter & Instagram and share those posts using the hashtags above)
Step 2: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 13th June 2022
– Overall winner will be announced on 14th June 2022
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste Marketing & competition provider
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and reside in Ireland
– Must share on social media as detailed above
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– These are the following prizes in the competition:
One winner will receive a pair of tickets to Taste of Dublin session on June 17th Friday afternoon session (12-4:30 p.m.) and 2 Moutai Cocktails at the event. Proof of age 18+ will be required for the winner and their guest upon entry to the event. If the event is unable to proceed (e.g. due to COVID-19 restrictions) or if the winner is unable to attend the event, no compensation will be provided. Tickets are non-transferable. If you cannot attend the event, your prize will be given to another randomly selected winner.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste & Elite Spirits Limited
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid