Stay in the 4* Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel with four delicious meals included.
Enjoy a One Night Stay in the Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel for 2 Adults, along
with Breakfast in the Savour Restaurant, Brunch in Muse Coffee+Food,
Afternoon Tea in Butler House and Dinner in Zuni Restaurant.
The four star Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel is certainly a dazzling jewel in this
remarkable medieval city and is the only Kilkenny city centre hotel with pool
and a full leisure club and spa, including a gym, 21metre pool, sauna, steam
room and Jacuzzi. Located right beside Kilkenny’s most popular tourist
attractions such as Kilkenny Castle and the Medieval Mile. Discover the city’s
finest restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and boutiques all on the Kilkenny
Ormonde Hotel’s doorstep.
The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel has 118 contemporary styled hotel guestrooms
including family hotel rooms and suites. The Hoban Bar and Brasserie offers
stylish hospitality and serves great drinks and relaxed food in glamorous
surroundings and in addition the Savour Restaurant is the perfect spot for
breakfast and private dining. With the numerous facilities and services this 4
star hotel offers it is the perfect choice for a visit to Kilkenny city. Visit
www.kilkennyormonde.com and book your stay today!
For your Foodie Fix this prize will tickle your tastebuds with some delicious
Breakfast at the Savour Restaurant at Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel.
Savour Restaurant is an elegant and light filled dining room in the Kilkenny
Ormonde Hotel with a relaxed ambience. The inviting atmosphere of Savour
Restaurant provides the perfect setting to start your day off with a hearty
breakfast. And over your wholesome breakfast, you’ll discover homemade
breads, scones, pastries and preserves from their Executive Chef and his team;
including delicious brown soda bread from their in-house Bakery that the
guests so enjoy. The perfect spot to relax in before a busy day’s sightseeing in
Brunch in Muse Coffee+Food
MUSE coffee+food is the perfect place to enjoy their inspired food and
specialty coffee, celebrating the best of local, seasonal, homemade produce. A
destination in itself or the perfect start or end to an exploration of Butler
Gallery’s magnificent collection of Irish art and visiting exhibitions.
Lunch in their café or garden courtyard against the backdrop of this
magnificently restored building with a history spanning 800 years and enjoy
views of the monastic site of St John’s Priory. Delight in the perfect weekend
Brunch in their outdoor seating area. Parents can unwind while the kids
explore our children’s garden and gallery workshops. www.musecoffeefood.ie
Afternoon Tea in The Restaurant at Butler House & Garden
Butler House and Garden is the charming Dower House of Kilkenny Castle since 1786.
This unique property in Kilkenny brings history, charm, romance and a
warm welcome to all who visit. Butler House kitchen is overseen by Head Chef
Amy Ryan, who ensures every dish is perfect – her ethos is that the best meals
start with the best ingredients. From our breakfast, lunch, Afternoon Tea
menus guests can experience a range of delightful dining options using the
best of Irish coastal fish and quality farm to fork meat, with all produce
expertly sourced by Amy. www.butler.ie
Dinner in Zuni Restaurant
Zuni Restaurant Bar & Boutique Hotel, situated on Patrick Street, in Kilkenny’s
Zuni restaurant is highly regarded as one of Kilkenny’s top
restaurants. From their award-winning kitchen you can enjoy breakfast daily
from 8am, Lunch from 12 noon with early bird and full a la carte evening
service from 5.30pm. Serving great food for lunch or dinner seven days a week
since 2000. Arrive early for a cocktail in their chic new cocktail bar.
For all there is to SEE, DO, DINE and EXPERIENCE in Kilkenny
plan your next staycation on www.visitkilkenny.ie
View more details about the whole Festival HERE
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this amazing prize, follow the 2 steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Social Media using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page using the hashtag #TasteKilkenny & #VisitKilkenny and tagging TheTaste.ie
Step 2: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 17th ***Competition Closed***
– Overall winner will be announced on our socials March 20th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Extra entry for sharing on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- Travel dates are subject to availability and at discretion of hotel and restaurants.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part
of the prize package.