Dairy Milk Caramel Brownies Recipe by Gills Bakes and Cakes
- 140 g Butter
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 300 g Caster sugar
- 60 g Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 100 g Plain flour
- 3 x 120g bars of Dairy Milk caramel
- 30 g Melted chocolate Optional decoration
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave.
- Add to a mixing bowl. Whisk in your sugar till smooth.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Whisk in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Place your Caramel bars on top of your mix. (Keep 9 squares for decoration)
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top and smooth out till flat.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes then leave to cool completely.
- Portion up into 9 servings, drizzle with chocolate and place on a square of chocolate.
GillsBakesandCakes.com is a baking recipe blog written by Gillian Cottell. It includes mouth-watering and seriously aesthetically pleasing bakes including Brownies, cookies, cupcakes and even breads! As seen on her Instagram @gills_bakesandcakes. Gill is a passionate foodie. Her life revolves around food. Gill is a full time chef with 6 years experience behind her and a qualification in culinary arts. She has a true passion for baking and creating. Her dream is to inspire people to bake and have fun with truly delicious and easy to follow recipes. She is a baking addict passing on her skills to help everyone bake tasty recipes at home with ease. She uploads multiple recipes weekly to keep us all excited and wanting more.