Win a Sika restaurant tasting menu experience and an overnight stay at Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa – CLOSED
Powerscourt Hotel Resort and Spa in Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, is offering one lucky TheTaste.ie reader the chance to win dinner for two Sika restaurant and a luxurious overnight stay, as they unveil their new seasonal tasting menu devised by Chef de Cuisine Peter Byrne.
The new tasting menu, which emphasises local excellence and seasonality, consists of only the highest quality ingredients, the majority of which are sourced from local suppliers. Guests can enjoy a stand-alone tasting menu, or one paired with wines chosen by Sika restaurant’s expert sommelier, George Chioreanu. The tasting menu is also available at the Chef’s Table — a unique dining experience in the heart of the Sika kitchen, with guests being able to observe the magic of the busy kitchen and the master chefs at work.
The Sika Tasting Menu is available at €95 per person, with the wine pairing option available for €135 per person.
For more information on Sika restaurant at Powerscourt Hotel Resort and Spa, please visit www.powerscourthotel.com.
We have an exclusive competition for TheTaste readers, this is your chance to win a Sika tasting dinner for 2 people with overnight accomodation in Powerscourt Hotel.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is…. Tara Moran.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th September 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is available midweek only and subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid