Get away from it all and enjoy a gastronomic stay at Tankardstown..
Exuding elegance and luxury, Tankardstown House is a truly special place to stay in the heart of the Boyne Valley, Co. Meath. Less than an hour’s drive from Dublin, the 80-acre Tankardstown Estate comprises an impressive 18th Century Manor House & Orangery; luxury accommodation, as well as the award-winning Brabazon Restaurant serving classic Evening Dining, casual Lunch and Traditional Afternoon Tea.
Becoming increasingly known as a foodie destination in Ireland, Tankardstown boasts countless accolades for their culinary skills. Their flagship restaurant, Brabazon Restaurant has just recently re-opened after expansion and refurbishments, and offers fine dining in a cosy atmosphere. Head Chef Johnny Sarkozi and his team offer a culinary experience based on seasonality and local produce; some of which is derived from the estates own kitchen garden and polytunnels. During the spring and summer months, guests can enjoy the tranquillity and beautiful surrounds of Brabazon’s Terrace, while the cosy, sophisticated interiors and bright Morris Suite is perfect for dining at any time of year.
From the elegant Main House Heritage Rooms, the cosy Courtyard Cottages, the tranquil Lodge or the newly repurposed Stables, Barn and Blackbourne rooms, each bedroom at Tankardstown has own distinct character and style, while all offering the same luxury and comfort. Well behaved four legged family members are also welcome at Tankardstown in their dedicated dog-friendly rooms.
Whether you desire a foodie break, want to get outdoors and enjoy a stroll of the estate, or explore the culture rich Boyne Valley, there is something to suit everyone’s tastes and ambitions.
The Brabazon Dining Experience offers accommodation in one of Tankardstown House’s newly refurbished Blackburne Bedrooms, conveniently located in the restaurant courtyard.
Check in and enjoy a carefully crafted cocktail with our compliments, before Dinner in the multi award winning Brabazon Restaurant, to dine from their 7 course Tankardstown ‘Farm to Plate’ Tasting Menu. Slumber soundly in luxurious surrounds, before finishing your stay with a freshly cooked breakfast the following morning.
The Taste have teamed up with Tankardstown House to bring you a great experience exclusive to our readers: Gourmet Getaway for 2 at Tankardstown House with B&B and 7 course Tasting Menu in the award winning Brabazon Restaurant for only €360 (RRP €410).
– This experience is available until March 31st 2024, subject to availability.
– Available for both midweek and weekends, booking subject to availability.
– This package is tailored to dining at Brabazon Restaurant only, with restricted Main House access.
– Spa treatments can be arranged with our nearby treatment provider, Wellness at the Coach House.
– Dog friendly rooms available on request.
– Advance booking is required, please call (041) 982 4621 or email email@example.com
– Please mention you have a Taste voucher at the time of booking and present on arrival
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to the hotel.
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer.
– Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
– Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, Tankardstown House, accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid and they will not be replaced.
– Tankardstown House reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
– Redemption of the voucher is strictly subject to availability and at the hotel’s discretion. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example, public holidays and special events.
– Please note the expiry date – vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
– Full terms can be viewed here: www.thetaste.ie/terms-use/