Kwanghi at Capital Dock
TV Chef Kwanghi Chan has brought his Award Winning Asian Street Food Kwanghi to a Cool New Space at Dublin’s Capital Dock.
This new 100 seater restaurant is a collaboration with Fresh The Good Food Market and brings funky tunes with delicious food which can be enjoyed both inside or in their covered outdoor terrace.
The Bites menu features authentic Asian-style street food with a wide variety of options available from dumplings, ramen bowls, tacos, bao buns, wings and sides.
Wine is also being served but not from a standard wine list. Here Fresh and Kwanghi at Capital Dock have partnered to enable customers to browse and select their own wine from the store’s wine department. This offers the customers ultimate choice from a huge range of boutique wines which will be subject to a corkage fee.
We are bringing you this exclusive offer to the taste. Enjoy lunch or dinner with a friend in this cool new space and get 2 Main Dishes and 2 Side Dishes from the menus below plus 2 glasses of House Wine.
– The Korean – Chicken Fillet Brioche Sambo
– MISO Ramen Noodle Bowl
– Fried Korean or Katsu Chicken
– Sticky Hoi Sin Pork
– Sichuan Tofu Bowl
– Asian Style Taco’s
– Spice Bag Chicken Bao Bun
– Steamed Pork Dumplings
– Fried Chicken Dumplings
– Fried Vegetable Dumplings
– Spice Bag Wings
– Honey & Soy Glazed Wings
– Satay Wings
– Skinny Fries
– Tom Yum Mayo Fries
– Miso Mayo Fries
– Chipotle Mayo Fries
83 Sir John Rogerson Quay
Capital Dock building
– This voucher entitles you 2 Main Dishes and 2 Side Dishes from the menu above plus 2 glasses of house wine
– Your voucher is valid from now until the end of February 2023 (Not valid in December or February 10th to 14th)
– Restaurant Opens 12pm to 9:30pm – Tuesday to Saturday
– To book your table visit https://www.bitesbykwanghi.com and pop your Taste Voucher number in the notes
– Menu is subject to change
– You must print out your voucher and present to the restaurant on the night
– Cannot be combined with any other offer
– You must be over 18 years old to avail of this offer
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night