Café en Seine is one of Dublin’s most iconic and stunning venues. Nestled in the heart of Dublin’s city centre on Dawson Street, Café en Seine was established in 1993 and quickly became a go-to destination for locals and visitors to the city. Today, its legacy continues with a beautiful, newly designed space which features a stunning Parisian street garden. Café en Seine is the perfect location for both indoor and outdoor dining in Dublin City.
Aperol Spritz or Glendalough Gin Cocktail
Café en Seine
40 Dawson St,
T: (01) 677 4567
– Voucher is valid for lunch sittings until April 30th 2023.
– Advance booking required by calling 01 6774567, you must mention TheTaste.ie offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue.
– Vouchers are valid Monday – Thursday Only.
– Menu items may be subject to change based on availability.
– Voucher must be printed & presented to the restaurant on arrival.
– Overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant.
– Voucher subject to availability.
– Cafe en Seine is over 18’s and those using this voucher must be over this age.
Add 12.5% service charge on bookings of 6 or more people, 100% of this charge goes to the staff.