Synonymous with luxury and indulgence, Maison Ladurée is a fantastic choice for gifting all year round, but this year’s festive gift collection is unmissable, with designer packaging as beautiful as the delicious treats within.
The star of December is Ladurée’s treasure chest of delights, the most luxurious Christmas advent calendar with a delicious delicacy waiting for you behind each door. Eugénies, caramels, praline chocolates, nougats, jams and more await. For the perfect Christmas Eve, there’s even a special surprise behind the last door for the sweetest run-up to Christmas.
With the elegant packaging matching the gourmet treasures hidden in each box, you’ll get a special surprise every day as the big day comes around. On the outside, the white glitter is decorated with a wide powder pink ribbon and the festive garland opens the door to the boxes inside filled with precious macarons and patisseries, hidden of course behind the 24 doors waiting to reveal their wonders.
Whether you are looking to spoil yourself or give the perfect festive gift to a loved one, Ladurée Dublin has a beautiful range of elegant Christmas gifting options available in store and online, with nationwide delivery offered.
TheTaste is delighted to team up with Ladurée to bring you the perfect Christmas prize. One lucky reader will have the chance to win a Christmas Advent Calendar from Ladurée, worth €150. Details on how to enter below.
How to Enter this Competition:
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is November 30th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a Christmas Advent Calendar from Ladurée.
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.