Win brunch for 4 at the Fever-tree Winter Forest in Café en Seine – details on how to enter below. Over 18s only.
Fever-Tree, Ireland’s number one premium mixer brand, is taking over one of Dublin’s most stylish venues – Café en Seine – to bring ‘The Fever-Tree Winter Forest’ to the capital for the month of November.
On Friday, November 4, Fever-Tree will unveil the fabulous festive city hideaway that will transport visitors to an idyllic escape, perfect for a cosy afternoon with warm and welcoming interiors, glistening lights and wreaths and foliage that will exude Christmassy aromas. The winter forest will serve a selection of festive Fever-Tree cocktails, as well as a perfectly paired food menu set to delight your taste buds ahead of the Christmas period. Bookings are open now via Café en Seine.
Fever-Tree was created with one simple premise – “If ¾ of your drink is the mixer, mix with the best”, sparking a mission to bring quality, flavour and choice into the world of mixers. Whether you’re a gin or vodka fan, rum or whiskey, Fever-Tree & Café en Seine will have the perfect Christmas pairing for you.
Enjoy a festive tipple with a punch with the classic Ginger Mule or Strawberry and Ginger Spritz, created with Fever-Tree’s signature Ginger Beer and Ginger Ale. For lovers of all things sweet, the Raspberry and Rhubarb Fizz or Elderflower & Raspberry Highball will appease those Christmas cravings, and a Spiced Mexican Lime Highball or Peach & Blood Orange Caprioska will cater for those wanting to try something a little different this festive season.
Delight your taste buds even further with a sublime lunch or brunch that will pair perfectly with your Fever- Tree cocktail of choice. The menu at Café en Seine, one of Dublin’s most iconic restaurants & late-night venues, revolves around great ingredients – whether it be their grass-fed, dry aged Irish beef, sustainable seafood from around the Irish coast and surrounding seas or the bread freshly baked every morning.
Choose from dishes such Sweet Buttermilk Pancakes with Salted Caramel or Fresh Prawn & Mussel Linguini.
The Fever-Tree Winter Forest will offer the perfect intimate hideaway within the bustling city centre, where visitors can relax, get cosy and enjoy time with friends and family ahead of the busy Christmas season.
To book your dreamy winter day out contact Café en Seine by phone (01) 677 4567 or e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org and to view the full menus visit www.cafeenseine.ie/menus/
● Monday to Wednesday: 11:30am to 2:45pm
● Thursday & Friday: 11:30am to 2:15pm
● Saturday: 11:30am to 2:15pm & Sunday: 11:30am to 3:45pm
How to Enter this Competition: Competition Closed – Winner Michelle Beirne
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize:
Enter via our social posts by tagging the brunch crew that you would share the prize with. Make sure you all follow TheTaste.ie & Cafe En Seine on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
Enter your details below and press submit.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is Thursday October 27th & 1 winner will be contacted directly. Brunch times are 12-4 Saturday and Sunday and the event runs from November 4th to 30th. Prize must be used within this timeframe during brunch times.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.