Explore Ireland’s Capital City. Experience an idyllic city centre sanctuary at the Westin Dublin. Enjoying a privileged and unique location, overlooking Trinity College and Dublin City Centre with shopping, entertainment and many attractions on our doorstep.
Escape to our classically designed guest rooms and suites and delight in the refreshing details of five star hospitality in this calming and tranquil haven, the perfect place to call home during your visit to Dublin City.
€309 – Weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
€289 – Midweek (Sunday to Thursday)
Your Escape Package Includes
– Overnight accommodation in a deluxe room with king sized bed
– Full breakfast for two guests
– Dinner for two from our table d’hote menu in Morelands Grill
– Cocktails or champagne in the Atrium Lounge
– 2pm late check out.
Dinner in Morelands Grill
Morelands Grill, a chic and urban steakhouse, serving exceptional food crafted from locally sourced ingredients. Renowned for its sumptuous cuisine, luxurious surroundings and exceptional service; open daily for nourishing breakfasts and wholesome dinners.
Sample Menu in Morelands Grill
Drinks in the Atrium Lounge
A unique and elegant experience awaits at the Atrium Lounge, a magnificent five-storey high glass atrium. The Atrium blends tradition with exceptional service, creating moments of luxury and delight, setting the tone for serenity and relaxation in Dublin city centre. Open daily for afternoon tea, lunch, cocktails and light bights.
Dublin D02 HR67
Phone +353 1 645 1000
Terms and Conditions:
– Valid from now until 28th Feb 2021
– Advance booking required by email to email@example.com, you MUST mention your TheTaste.ie voucher and order code at the time of booking.
– Your booking is subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer.
– Vouchers are valid for Deluxe Rooms, which accommodate 2 adults.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48-hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Late check out until 2pm on the day of departure