Romantic Overnight stay at Barberstown Castle
Barberstown Castle is one of the most luxurious and relaxing locations in the country with stunning scenery, beautifully landscaped gardens, roaring log fires and antique furniture and art throughout.
The comforts of a 13th century Blue Book house hotel and one of Ireland’s oldest inhabited properties situated just 30 minutes from Dublin City. Sitting on 20 acres of Kildare Countryside, the Castle is removed from the hustle and bustle of street or city noise and boasts a luxury, tranquillity and old-world splendour that is rarely found nowadays.
The nearby Kildare Village Outlet is packed with over 100 luxury outlet boutiques with discounts of up to 60%. When not shopping (or admiring your purchases) you can while away hours in the hotel’s relaxing Garden Bar or wandering through the 20-acre Barberstown Castle Estate.
TheTaste and Barberstown Castle are giving you the chance to experience a Midweek overnight stay for two people in a four-poster bedroom with breakfast and a two-course evening menu, served in the Garden Bar, with chocolates & a bottle of prosecco in your room on arrival, plus a 10% VIP pass for Kildare Village. All for €235 (RRP: €365)
- A mid-week overnight stay for two in a 4-Poster bedroom
- Chocolate & prosecco in your room on arrival
- Any 2 courses served in our Garden Bar from a set menu
- Full Irish Breakfast
- 10% VIP pass for Kildare Village
– Voucher valid from now until March 31 – 2023
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Available Sunday to Thursday only
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased and used
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking is required. Offerings may be subject to change.
– Offer not valid 23-26 December 2022
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 7 day cancellation notice on bookings required or the voucher will be automatically cancelled with no refund due
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the hotel
– Other rules may apply & full terms here – www.thetaste.ie/terms-use
View this post on Instagram