- 5 king prawns 5 to 6 king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp organic Japanese sweet miso paste
- 5 to 6 button mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 2 stem broccoli 2 or 3 tender stem broccoli, chopped
- 2 scallions chopped, few for garnish
- 1/2 chilli chopped
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 nest dried egg noodles
Prepare noodles as per package instructions and set aside.
Heat oil in a wok or a nonstick pan, once heated add all the veggies and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the king prawns and sauté for 2 more minutes.
Add the soya sauce, rice wine vinegar and mix well, add organic Japanese sweet miso paste and 1/2 cup water, Stir well.
Now add the prepared noodles and mix well and fry for another minute, until everything is well combined.
Sprinkle sesame seeds and chopped scallions and serve immediately. Enjoy.
Calories: 132kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 14gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 1063mgPotassium: 687mgFiber: 5gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 2453IUVitamin C: 136mgCalcium: 71mgIron: 2mg