Win the Ultimate Luxury Gourmet Escape for Two People at Galgorm Resort & Spa – Closed
Only 30 minutes away from Belfast, Galgorm Resort & Spa is the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. This luxurious hotel in Nothern Ireland is set across 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, it truly has a unique setting.
Galgorm boasts 122 luxurious guestrooms including 48 deluxe rooms, Junior and Signature Suites, and the unique Thermal Village & Spa that is the first of its kind in Ireland.
Close to both Belfast airports and the breathtaking scenery of the North Antrim Coast, Galgorm is the perfect base from which to explore the region’s most renowned attractions, if you can drag yourself away from all of the opulence and amenities Galgorm has to offer.
Galgorm Resort & Spa has teamed up with TheTaste to offer you the opportunity to win an unforgettable experience for two people: an overnight stay in a beautifully appointed guestroom, a delightful five course dinner in The River Room restaurant, access to the thermal village, complimentary mini bar and a full Irish breakfast in the morning.
For your chance to win this fantastic overnight simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS … Anita Maria Muldoon.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 30th 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on October 2nd 2017
– Prize must be availed of before March 31st 2018 and booking is essential
– This prize is available to book on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday night only
– Booking subject to availability
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Galgorm Resort & Spa) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.