We are giving away two tickets for Ireland’s largest craft beer festival, which returns to the RDS for its 6th year from September 8th-10th. With over 300 beers, ciders and whiskeys up for tasting, there will be something to suit all tastes.
For craft beer enthusiasts there will be Meet The Brewer sessions and talks to encourage discussion of the finer points of the much loved brew, as well as ample opportunities to sample beers from craft producers from all over the country, from Killarney Brewing Co to Boyne Brewhouse and everything in between.
For your chance at winning Two Tickets to the Irish Craft Beer Festival simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Laura Boland. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 7th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 8th September 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.