Win Two Tickets to The Gloss Wine Dinner Series at The Merrion Hotel – CLOSED
The Gloss Wine Dinners are beautifully orchestrated events for food and wine lovers. Join wine editor Mary Dowey and the gifted chefs of The Cellar Restaurant at the Merrion Hotel On the 25th of May to salute bright days and long evenings with the latest in The Gloss Wine Dinner Series: ‘The Essence of Summer’.
Discover a line-up of exciting wines encapsulating irresistible freshness and zest. These will be matched with deliciously light, vibrant dishes, each working a particular magic with this season’s most alluring flavours. You’ll go home with all the inspiration you need to stage your own perfect summer dinner party.
The Merrion is the capital’s most luxurious five star hotel and a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. An impeccable restoration of four Georgian townhouses, The Merrion is home to the 2-star Michelin Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, The Cellar Bar and Restaurant and the intimate No. 23 Cocktail Bar.
The prize includes a glamorous pre-dinner drink, followed by a luxurious six course meal with matching wine presented by Mary Downey. This unique event takes place on May 25th from 7.30pm to 11pm.
Valued at €90 per person, tickets can be booked by calling The Merrion on 01 2755130 or by emailing email@example.com.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Nathalie Ennis.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Merrion Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid