Win Two Tickets to Hennessy Lost Fridays at the RHA – CLOSED
Hennessy recently announced an exciting new partnership with the Royal Hibernian Academy (RHA) for 2016. Working with the gallery, Hennessy will host a programme of four Hennessy Lost Fridays during the year, each showcasing some of the most innovative creative talent from Ireland’s diverse arts scene.
The first of the Hennessy Lost Fridays takes place on Friday, 29th January from 7pm, and will be produced by independent, alternative-space loving promoters, Homebeat. Featuring a new mix of collaborations with some of the country’s leading creatives, this promises to be an unforgettable night of cocktails, colour and creativity.
Three more nights will follow later in the year, all set amidst the RHA’s galleries and exhibitions. Bespoke Hennessy cocktails, created by the brand’s expert mixologists, will be served on the nights and Hennessy will host a number of cocktail master classes throughout the evening.
This new partnership with the RHA continues Hennessy’s long tradition of supporting and nurturing Irish talent within arts and culture and to celebrate Hennessy has teamed up with TheTaste to offer one lucky reader two tickets to attend the first event.
Visit www.rhagallery.ie for more information and then join the conversation at #HennessyLost.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th January 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 28th January 2016
– Entrants must be available to attend 29th January 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
THE WINNER IS … AOIFE BEIRNE