Win Two Tickets to Charlotte Quay’s Halloween Supper Series – CLOSED
Situated in Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock, Charlotte Quay is the sister restaurant to the award-winning Coppinger Row restaurant and has become a hugely popular venue over the past 12 months.
There’s only one place to be on Bank Holiday Sundays and that Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay down at Charlotte Quay!
Part 3 of Charlotte Quays successful Supper Series is taking place this Bank Holiday Sunday 28th October. This time round they are putting on a special 5-course feast of the finest Irish game meat, Autumn-inspired cocktails and the legendary will be Billy Scurry playing tunes throughout.
Halloween tricks and treats to be expected so don’t forget your broomsticks and devil forks!
TheTaste and Charlotte Quay are giving one lucky reader the chance to win Two Tickets to their Halloween Supper Series.
– 4 pm – Seasonal cocktails on arrival
– 6pm – Special 5 course supper
– Smooth tunes throughout courtesy of Billy Scurry
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competitions is now closed… The winner is Kim Cody! Congratualtions!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 25th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm October 26th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for Two Tickets to Charlotte Quay’s Halloween Supper Series
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Prize must be redeemed before November 30th
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid