Win Two Tickets to a Gourmet Movie Night Under The Stars at The Vanilla Pod – CLOSED
Based in Kells, Co. Meath, The Vanilla Pod is a self-contained contemporary restaurant that has earned itself regional national acclaim in its 10 plus years of operation.
The ‘Pod’ as it is affectionately known amongst its loyal fan base offers a wonderful choice of International cuisine in a contemporary bistro atmosphere.
They pride themselves on good quality, carefully sourced produce from local suppliers, using ingredients that are in season and offering specialties such as locally reared lamb and locally produced cheeses.
This summer they are hosting a screening under the stars. Movies in The Garden is set to be one of the summer’s most magical events. Guests can enjoy a classic movie, doors open from 7.30pm when the sun goes down. This is a 2018 Boyne Valley Food Series Event.
TheTaste and The Vanilla Pod, Kells are giving one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to a Gourmet Movie Night Under The Stars with complementary food and a bottle of bubbly.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Yvonne Drury Murphy. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 31st
– Overall winner will be announced on June 1st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid