WIN Two Tickets to The SPIT Wine Tasting Festival This October – Closed
If you are interested in tasting out of the ordinary wines from artisan wineries then the SPIT festival is for you. The venue is the beautiful Smock Alley in Dublin and the tasting is on Thursday 5th October from 6.00 – 8.30pm.
Tickets cost €30 and can be booked online through their website spit.ie. SPIT is a collaborative tasting brought to you by four independent and specialist importers, Grapecircus, Nomad Wines, Vinostito and WineMason. As a group, they champion diversity, choice and the true craft of wine making.
Exclusively on TheTaste, SPIT is offering one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to their Wine Tasting Festival on Thursday 5th October 2017.
For your chance to win this fantastic wine experience, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is closed now. The winner is Denis O’Brien. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 25th September 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 26th September 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (SPIT) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid