Spring is in the air! The five star Park Hotel Kenmare reopens for the 2017 Season on February 17th.
To celebrate the Spring season the Park Hotel Kenmare have created a special Two Night Package with breakfast and dinner on one evening, that also includes complimentary Yoga, Pilates & Meditation Classes at Spa SÁMAS – the perfect opportunity to use any Ireland’s Blue Book vouchers you might have received over Christmas.
The Park Hotel Kenmare is delighted to offer TheTaste readers the chance to win this Spring Package including: two nights accommodation including full Irish breakfast both mornings, dinner served in The Dining Room on one evening and complimentary participation in the daily lifestyle events and classes at Spa SÁMAS.
Enjoy two nights’ in luxurious surroundings with the Park Hotel Kenmare’s award winning Breakfast each morning. On one evening of your choice enjoy a real dining experience with local artisan produce.
Winners can take part in all daily classes outlined in the daily lifestyle programme, “This Week”, at Spa SÁMAS such as, a Guided Serenity Walk, Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, Mountain Walks or River Biking.
Dating back to 1897, heritage and luxury are combined at the Park Hotel Kenmare. With its splendid views over the glistening waters of Kenmare Bay, the ever changing light of the Cork and Kerry Mountains, the adjoining 18 hole golf course, and garden walks, the Park Hotel Kenmare home is consistently voted the Best Hotel in Ireland.
For your chance to win a two night break for two at the Park Hotel Kenmare simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed, congratulations to the winner Niamh O’Shaughnessy.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th February 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 28th February 2017
– Enter for your chance to win two nights accommodation for two people at Park Hotel Kenmare including full Irish breakfast both mornings, dinner served in The Dining Room on one evening and complimentary participation in the daily lifestyle events and classes at SÁMAS Spa
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Park Hotel Kenmare) ezines
– Entrant must be over 21 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.