Win Tickets to the Irish Maritime Festival With Dinner and an Overnight Stay at Scholars Townhouse Hotel – Closed
The award winning Irish Maritime Festival, in association with Maxol, takes place at Drogheda Port on 9th and 10th July. Just 30 minutes from Dublin Airport, the festival is a two day celebration of all things Maritime, both on and off the water. Food lovers will adore the artisan food quarter featuring fabulous local produce, craft brewers, cook-offs and cocktail-making lessons.
Scholars Townhouse Hotel has won numerous awards and most recently Best Hotel Restaurant Co. Louth 2015 & 2016. Scholars Restaurant boasts 2AA rosettes for both 2015 and 2016. Scholars Gastro-Lounge has been nominated Best Hotel Bar in Leinster for 2014. This Victorian building, formerly a school, was lovingly restored by the McGowan family and opened as a hotel in 2005. The warmth and hospitality of the McGowans ensures that this boutique 16 bedroom hotel is renowned for personal service and culinary excellence. The hotel is very centrally located in the heart of Drogheda, just five minutes walk from the Irish Maritime Festival.
We are giving away festival passes for Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July plus an overnight in Scholars Townhouse Hotel on Saturday 9th July and dinner that night in the award-winning Scholars Restaurant.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th June 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st July 2016
– Prize is Irish Maritime Festival Passes for two people Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th July plus an overnight for two people on Saturday 9th July and includes dinner for two that night and breakfast the following morning.
– The date is not flexible however the prize is transferrable to a person nominated by the winner in the event that the winner is not available on 9/10th July. No cash alternative is offered.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Irish Maritime Festival) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
The winner is… Andrea McArdle