Win Tickets to The Hop House – An Evening of Vibrant Flavours, Sights & Sounds – CLOSED
The Hop House is an interactive experience of flavours, sights and sounds, taking place in some of Dublin’s most characteristic venues this April & May. Don’t miss the chance to attend the last edition of the three-part series, which will take residency in Whelan’s on May 11th.
Guests of The Hop House can expect music from recent Choice Music Award winners Ships, LUMO DJs and Telephones, interactive art stations and a selection of delicious street food dishes from contemporary Chinese restaurant Hang Dai, The Brazilian Kitchen at WigWam and The Big Blue Bus.
Hang Dai has created an update of the classic Super Noodles dish especially for The Hop House event series, adding crispy squid in a delicious, light batter and wild garlic mayo to egg fried noodles to create ‘Hang Dai Super Noodles’.
In addition to these exciting collaborations, at the upcoming residency in Whelan’s, The Brazilian Kitchen will serve up Brazilian pastels, a street food staple in Brazil and a delicious accompaniment to a pint of Hop House 13, while The Big Blue Bus dished out its much-loved pizzas.
To find out more about The Hop House visit www.thehophouse.eventbrite.ie. Tickets are €12 incl. booking fee and include one complimentary pint of Hop House 13 and two street food dishes.
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to Win Tickets to The Hop House on May 11th for an Evening of Vibrant Flavours, Sights & Sounds.
For your chance at winning this amazing prize simply follow the step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed…. The winners are Clara Mc Cann, Kelly Woollam, Siobhan Dunne, Kinda Kennedy and Carol Buckley! Congratulations!!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Do not share with those under 18 years of age
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 8th
– Overall winner will be announced on May 9th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hop House) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Winner must be available on May 11th
– There will be 5 winners picked for this competition. Each winner will receive two tickets
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.