Win Tickets to Taste of Dublin Courtesy of Hugh Jordan – CLOESD
Based in Dublin 8, Hugh Jordan & Co has been one of Ireland’s largest independent catering suppliers since 1947, specialising in everything from Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware, Barware, Kitchenware, Hospitality, Dining Room, Disposables, Food Packaging, Equipment, Hygiene and Furniture.
Supplying products from front of house to back of house, Hugh Jordan & Co make sure they take care of all your hospitality needs.
They understand that some people want to touch and feel the products before buying. With this in mind, they have created a designated Showroom which displays thousands of products from crockery to disposables to barware to Cutlery.
TheTaste and Hugh Jordan are giving three lucky readers the chance to win two tickets to Taste of Dublin 2018.
Taste of Dublin will take place from Thursday June 14th to Sunday June 17th.
For your chance at winning this amazing prize simply follow the step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
The competition is now closed… The winner are Clodagh Brennan, Siobhan Walsh and
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Do not share with those under 18 years of age
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday June 11th
– Overall winners will be announced on Tuesday June 12th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hugh Jordan) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– There will be 3 winners picked for this competition. Each winner will receive two tickets
– Winner must reply within 24 hours to receive their prize or else and alternative winner will be selected
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.