Win Tickets to Hennessy’s Lost Fridays and an Overnight Stay in The Dylan
Following a sell-out night in January, Hennessy Lost Fridays return to the RHA on Friday 13th May from 7pm, showcasing some of the most innovative creative talent from Ireland’s diverse arts scene.
The second in the series of Hennessy Lost Fridays is being produced by LPM Bohemia duo, Chaz Preston and Hugo Jellet, best known for their infamous Salty Dog stage, which pops up annually at Electric Picnic. For this instalment, LPM Bohemia will style a majestic Rajasthani tent in the car park of the RHA, offering a gorgeous urban oasis that evokes desert royals and lavish parties.
Performances on the night will include live music by King Kong Company, Pete PAMF Sextette with special guests, and Leila James, along with a DJ set from Rory Montane. Will St. Ledger will host interactive art sessions and revellers can also sate their appetite with Italian street food from Coppa. Hennessy’s expert mixologists will create delicious bespoke Hennessy cocktails, while cocktail masterclasses will also take place throughout the evening. This partnership with the RHA continues Hennessy’s long tradition of supporting and nurturing Irish talent within arts and culture.
To celebrate, Hennessy has teamed up with TheTaste to offer one lucky reader a pair tickets to Hennessy Lost Friday and an overnight stay at the Dylan, Dublin’s leading five star boutique hotel. Just ten minutes’ walk from the RHA, Dylan is the perfect place to unwind after a great night of art, music, performance and food.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 8th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 9th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hennessy) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entrants must be free to attend the event and overnight stay on Friday May 13th
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid