Win tickets to the special preview screening of ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS & a ‘Wonderland Afternoon Tea’ at the Shelbourne Hotel – Closed
It’s Competition Time at The Shelbourne Hotel!
Inspired by the release of ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS the talented pastry team at The Shelbourne Hotel have been busy creating a very special ‘Wonderland Afternoon Tea’ taking some of the iconic images from the Alice books and transformed them into elegant and entertaining sweet treats for all the family to enjoy.
ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS opens at cinemas everywhere on May 27th and The Shelbourne Hotel have a spectacular prize to give away.
One lucky winner will receive: a family cinema pass for 2 adults and 2 kids to a special preview screening of ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS at The Savoy Cinema on Sunday May 22nd at 1.30p.m and then on to The Shelbourne Hotel for the ‘Wonderland Afternoon Tea’ at 6.30p.m where you will enjoy a host of Alice-themed sweet treats.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is 6pm Thursday 19th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 8pm on 19th May 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Shelbourne Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Una Morrison.