Win the Ultimate Taste Weekend Package with BMW, Eatyard and Iveagh Garden Hotel – CLOSED
TheTaste are giving one lucky reader the chance to win the ultimate weekend package with BMW, Eatyard and Iveagh Garden Hotel.
Be the first to experience the all new BMW X2 at an exclusive event at Eatyard, plus an overnight stay in Dublin’s hottest new hotel, Iveagh Garden Hotel. The event will take place on Friday March 2nd until March 4th.
The all-new BMW X2 is one of the most anticipated cars for BMW this year and will celebrate its Irish debut in March 2018. A brand new model to the range, the BMW X2 combines low-slung proportions of a coupé with the robust core of a BMW X model.
Interior design highlights include a new driver display with black panel technology as standard, while the BMW ConnectedDrive features the latest digital services adding further depth to the overall BMW X2 experience.
Eatyard’s aim is to elevate Irish Street Food to a new level and bring a unique casual dining experience to Dublin. They are always on the hunt for innovative & creative food producers, chefs, cooks or vendors who follow the ethos of doing something simple really well.
It has been 2-4 years in the talking and making, and has grown out of their annual Beatyard & Big Grill festivals.
Located at 72-74 Harcourt Street, Dublin’s newest hotel, the four star Iveagh Garden Hotel, opened earlier this month. The luxury hotel is designed for the professional sector and is located in a prime location. Their rooms range from deluxe bedrooms to premium suites with balconies overlooking the historic Iveagh Gardens.
Elle’s, a spacious ground floor bar and bistro provides a stylish social space for guests and local executives to relax in. Serving a concise seasonal menu designed by head chef Darren O’Brien, dishes feature the highest quality local Irish produce.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Ruth Canning. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 7th
– Overall winner will be announced on March 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (BMW) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.