Win the Ultimate Party Night at Home, Cocktails for you and 5 friends from Tuscany Bistro – Competition Closed
We have something really cool from the guys in Tuscany Bistro in Limerick to give one lucky taste reader and 5 of their friend the chance of winning the new Cocktails at Home Kits and have the Ultimate Party Night in.
Tuscany Bistro has recently launched DIY Kits including a range of delicious cocktails. Each kit comes with everything you need, from glasses to garnish.
The winner will be presented with:
-A Tuscany77 cocktail kit which comes with 2 great Gatsby themed glasses, a snipe of prosecco, 2 mini Dingle Gin bottles, Elderflower tonic water, garnish sticks, dehydrated fruit, cocktail napkins and a step by step recipe guide.
-A Dingle Gin kit which comes with 2 Dingle Gin glasses, 2 mini dingle gin bottles, homemade elderflower syrup, tonic water and dehydrated fruit.
-A Passionfruit Martini kit which comes with 2 antique martini glasses, passionfruit puree, vanilla vodka, passionfruit, lime, cocktail napkins and a step by step recipe guide.
The value of this prize is over €100 and the hamper will be delivered to the winners address, anywhere in Ireland.
Competition Closed – Winner Twitter @JeanKinsella1
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this Ultimate Party Night in for 6 people, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 27th 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at August 28th 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid