Win the Ultimate Grey Goose Le Grand Fizz Hamper – CLOSED
Grey Goose vodka is created with an unrivalled level of craftsmanship in the celebrated Cognac region of Western France, using only the very finest French ingredients.
Its signature smoothness and distinct character are the result of an extraordinary passion for spirit making and a commitment to the highest possible quality.
TheTaste and Grey Goose are giving one lucky reader the chance to win the Ultimate Grey Goose Vodka Hamper. This hamper will enable the winner to create the Grey Goose signature cocktail – Le Grand Fizz.
GREY GOOSE® signature cocktail, Le Grand Fizz, is designed for those memorable, picturesque moments during summer celebrations. Long, refreshing and effortlessly extraordinary, Le Grand Fizz is an elegant mix of GREY GOOSE vodka, St-Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lime and soda water built over ice in a wine glass for the ultimate summer serve.
– 1 70cl Bottle of Grey Goose vodka
– 1 70cl Bottle St Germain elderflower liqueur
– 1 litre bottle of Premium Soda Water
– 4 Limes
– 4 Acrylic Grey Goose Glasses
– 4 Grey Goose Stirrers
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Jackie Varley! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight September 6th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm September 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid