Win the Ultimate Cliff Experience with an Overnight Stay, Afternoon Tea and Dinner for Two – CLOSED
Win an incredible prize with CLIFF, an exciting, privately-owned series of exceptional properties, each beautifully and uniquely designed, and renowned for excellence in food and hospitality.
Enjoy time in each of their three beautiful properties – the chic, coastal hideaway that is Cliff House Hotel which is set against the backdrop of the striking Ardmore coastline in Waterford, the historic country retreat Cliff at Lyons in the lush green county of Kildare, and the buzzy city venue, Cliff Townhouse, an architectural jewel in the heart of Dublin city.
The first part of the prize is an overnight stay for two people in Cliff House Hotel, an intimate 5-star hideaway carved into a cliff in West Waterford, set against the backdrop of the striking Ardmore coastline. With a stunning modern design, Cliff House Hotel is renowned for its innovative food, with award winning Head Chef Martijn Kajuiter holding a Michelin star there since 2010.
Wake to the sound of the waves crashing in Ardmore Bay below your stylish and luxurious room with a view, try invigorating cliff walks, dine on the terrace as the sun sets on the sea, take a morning swim in the sea or in the indoor pool, a dip in the hot-tub with calming ocean views and some of the region’s most fêted food.
Also included is a pampering spa experience for two people at Cliff at Lyons, with a treatment each in The Well in the Garden, their award winning spa. Set in an unusual and impressive collection of historic rose-clad buildings, Cliff at Lyons is the newest addition to CLIFF group offering contemporary luxury that values its important history, in an idyllic rural setting just 30 minutes from Dublin city centre.
Cliff at Lyons is the ideal location for a spa day or a relaxing break away with a range of activities from yoga, natural spa treatments, strolls on the canal and barge trips along the canal.
Finally, the last part of this amazing prize is a three-course dinner with a bottle of house wine in Cliff Townhouse overlooking St Stephen’s Green in Dublin. The winner will sample their gorgeous new menu in their 2 AA Rosette restaurant, a beautifully relaxed and glamourous space where you can enjoy some of Ireland’s best seafood.
Located at the very heart of our capital city, overlooking the beautiful parkland of St. Stephen’s Green and just seconds from Grafton Street, Cliff Townhouse restaurant is one of Ireland’s most beautiful dining spaces. Check out www.CLIFF.ie.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Sonia Hughes
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 6th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm December 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for the Ultimate Cliff Experience with an Overnight Stay, Afternoon Tea and Dinner for Two
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid