This competition is now closed
The Merrion is the capital’s most luxurious five star hotel and a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. An impeccable restoration of four Georgian townhouses, The Merrion is home to the 2-star Michelin Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, The Cellar Bar and Restaurant and the intimate No. 23 Cocktail Bar.
The Gloss Wine Dinners are beautifully orchestrated events for food and wine lovers. At the ‘New Trends’ dinner on October 7th discover exceptional wines representing dynamic new currents, styles and techniques. Executive Chef Ed Cooney and Wine Editor Mary Dowey promise you a delicious update on the fast-evolving world of wine and food, delivered in an evening of exquisite flavours.
The prize includes a luxurious six course meal with wine pairings
For your chance to win simply share on facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Entrants must be available to attend dinner on 7th October
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 30th September 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 1st October 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Merrion Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid