Win Thanksgiving Dinner for Two at Citron and Overnight Stay at The Fitzwilliam Hotel – Closed
Citron restaurant at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin is preparing a feast to celebrate the American tradition of Thanksgiving – a special menu will be served from 24th–26th November. Savour traditional Thanksgiving fare with roast turkey and pumpkin pie while tempting your taste buds with contemporary variations and super-stylish dishes.
To celebrate the holiday we are sending one lucky winner to experience Citron’s Thanksgiving feast for themselves.
The prize includes:
– A Thanksgiving cocktail on arrival
– A three course Thanksgiving feast
– An Overnight Stay in The Fitzwilliam Dublin
Citron’s Thanksgiving dinner experience promises to combine traditional with some contemporary variations and super-stylish options. Choose from their fabulous seasonal menu which includes starters such as Glendalough Gin Cured Salmon, Truffle Goats Cheese and Foie Gras & Chicken Parfait, mains like Hay Smoked Turkey, Cornish Game Hen or “Wicklow Game” Venison Loin and a selection of classic desserts ideal for Autumn.
Have a look at their full Thanksgiving menu here.
For your chance at winning this competition simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Emma Lahiffe. Congratulations and Happy Thanksgiving!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 22nd November 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 23rd November 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Fitzwilliam Hotel) ezines
– The winner will be available to stay on Thursday 24th November (if not, they will be provided with a voucher for an overnight stay with dinner in Citron valid for one year)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.