Win a Spellbound Overnight Escape for Two to Clontarf Castle with Breakfast, Dinner in Fahrenheit Restaurant and Prosecco on Arrival – CLOSED
Clontarf Castle Hotel is a romantic 12th century castle that offers the perfect blend of traditional castle with modern interior design.
Dublin’s unique 12th Century castle hotel was awarded the prestigious title of ‘Castle Venue of the Year’ at the annual Weddings Online Awards at the glamourous award ceremony held on Monday 19th February at the City North Hotel in Gormanston, Co. Meath.
With a contemporary art gallery adorning the walls, a stunning atrium lobby, beautifully landscaped gardens and an outdoor terrace, there are few settings as romantic as this unique 12th century castle venue only a short distance from Dublin city centre, a stunning backdrop for brides and grooms looking to plan their dream wedding day.
Exclusively on TheTaste, to celebrate winning Castle Venue of the Year at Weddings Online Awards, Clontarf Castle is giving away a Spellbound Package for two with breakfast, dinner in Fahrenheit Restaurant and Prosecco on arrival.
For your chance at winning this fabulous overnight simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed… The winner is Diane Byrne! Congratulations!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 29th
– Overall winner will be announced on March 30th
– Prize includes an Overnight Escape for Two to Clontarf Castle with Breakfast, Dinner in Fahrenheit Restaurant and Prosecco on Arrival
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Clontarf Castle) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.