With a stronger resemblance to the green fields and rocky coasts of Ireland than classic images of drier, Castilian plains, the Rias Baixas region in Spain has the perfect micro climate to grow Albariño. This zesty, vibrant Spanish wine has became very popular in Ireland in recent years and it’s a brilliant style to discover for lovers of fresh and fruity wines of character and elegance.
Ample rain, and more importantly, abundant sunshine ensure wines with good natural acidity and balance, and a characteristic aromatic profile that makes Albariño from Rías Baixas a sensory delight.
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to win six bottles of Premium Albarino Wines from Rias Baixas. The bottles you’ll win come from the prestigious Terras de Lantaño, Albariño Viña Cartín, located in the sub-region Val de Salnés, known as one area to seek for top quality Albariños.
For your chance to win this exclusive Albariño Wine from Rias Baixas follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Michelle @ITC. Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 1st 2018
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm March 2nd 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid