Win an Overnight Stay for Two with a Lobster Dinner at King Sitric in Howth – CLOSED
The MacManus Family opened The King Sitric in 1971 with a commitment to source and serve the best of fish and shellfish that Ireland has to offer. It is his passion and commitment that drove The King Sitric to an international reputation for excellent seafood.
Through the years The King Sitric has won many accolades and countless awards for its high standards.
In 2000 the old harbour masters house which houses the King Sitric was extensively renovated and the dining room was moved up to the first floor where it commands sweeping views into Balscadden Bay and across the harbour from its large windows. 8 nautically decorated guest bedrooms were added, all with stunning sea views.
The menu is written and adapted daily to what is given by the sea. Although they specialise in wild Irish fish and shellfish they will always feature a game or meat option.
TheTaste is giving one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay for two with a lobster dinner at King Sitric in Howth.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Follow the King Sitric Restaurant on Instagram:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed.. The winner is Nicola Stenson.. Congratulations!!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 3rd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must follow The King Sitric on Instagram
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid