Win overnight stay at Neven Maguire’s MacNean House, dinner for two, day at the cookery school, and copy of Neven’s new cookbook – Closed
Nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Cuilcagh Mountains, Blacklion, Co. Cavan, chef Neven Maguire’s Michelin-listed MacNean House & Restaurant has built a reputation for offering some of best food and hospitality Ireland has to offer.
At MacNean Restaurant diners can relax, unwind and enjoy a drink at the restaurant’s luxurious bar before entering the dining room. The Prestige Tasting Menu is a gastronomic treat, changed regularly by Neven to include the varying array of seasonal produce, always features a core of customer favourites.
The Neven Maguire Cookery School is located beside MacNean House & Restaurant. The state-of-the-art cookery school features a range of exciting cookery classes for all skill levels, taken by Neven himself.
Read TheTaste review of the Neven Maguire Cookery School HERE.
Together with TheTaste, Neven Maguire is offering the ultimate MacNean House & Restaurant experience.
The prize includes:
– Dinner for two at MacNean Restaurant, worth €85 per person
– Overnight night stay at MacNean House Townhouse
– Breakfast the next morning
– One day course for two people at The Neven Maguire Cookery School, worth €265 each
– A copy of Neven’s latest cookbook: Neven’s Maguire Complete Family Cookbook
To win overnight stay at Neven Maguire’s MacNean House plus dinner for two, day in the cookery school, and copy of Neven’s new book:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below
Winner of this Competition was Jo McGuckin – 04/01/2017
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 3rd January 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 4th January 2017
– Booking at MacNean House and Restaurant is subject to availability and early booking is advisable. To book your stay call 071 9853022
– Cookery class places are limited and early booking is advisable. To book your class, please contact The Neven Maguire Cookery School on 071 9853022. Visit www.nevenmaguire.com/index.php/events/ to view course dates & availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (MacNean House) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.