Cocu is synonymous with delicious dishes to satisfy all cravings while packing a nutritious punch. With branches in Chatham Street, Hatch Street and Baggot Street, Cocu has become a go-to for those seeking out that elusive healthy lunchtime fix.
Keen to ensure everyone can enjoy their tempting salads, wraps and sweet treats, Cocu caters for all with extensive corporate catering offering, so even if your workplace isn’t within lunch-hour walking distance you can get your Cocu fix.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Cocu is offering one lucky person the chance to win a lunchtime feast for their office team, guaranteed to brighten up any workday and earn major workmate brownie points!
– x1 Mixed Salad/Wrap Platter (Serves 10)
– x1 Sweet Treat Platter from Cocu Bakery (Serves 10)
If you can’t bear the thought of not being the winner of this delicious treat, arrange your office catering order from Cocu with their brochure Catering by Cocu and contact Conor@cocu.ie for more information.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Bridget Butler. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th March 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 31st March 2017
– Prize includes 1x savoury and 1x sweet platter, which will feed up to 10 people, delivered to your office.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Cocu) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.