The multi-award winning Lough Erne Resort, is a luxurious 5-star hotel in Enniskillen, the gateway to North West Ireland. Nestled on a 600 acre peninsula with spectacular views of the Fermanagh Lakelands and The Faldo Course.
This year they are having their 10th anniversary and as part of the celebrations, they are offering one lucky reader of TheTaste.ie a luxury break for two.
The winner and a guest will get to spend one memorable night at the five-star Lough Erne Resort in County Fermanagh with dinner in the 3AA rosette Catalina Restaurant by acclaimed chef Noel McMeel and his culinary team. The next morning awake to enjoy an indulgent breakfast with use of The Infinity Pool at The Thai Spa.
For your chance at winning a luxury overnight stay at the Five-Star Lough Erne Resort with dinner in award-winning Catalina Restaurant, simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Rebecca Lee. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st May 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st June 2017
– Prize is for two persons sharing
– Booking subject to availability
– Prize valid from June 1st 2017 to November 30th 2017, excluding holidays and peak season
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Lough Erne Resort) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.