Ideally located on leafy O’Callaghan Strand in the heart of Limerick City Centre, The Limerick Strand Hotel is an award winning four star hotel.
With stunning vistas of The River Shannon and a birds- eye view of every landmark in the historical city, located only 15 minutes from Shannon Airport.
Everything they do builds on their reputation as one of the finest hotels in Limerick with award winning dining, state of the art leisure centre and exceptional spaces for your special occasion or conference.
TheTaste and The Limerick Strand Hotel are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Luxury Overnight Escape for Two with Dinner in the AA Rosette River Restaurant.
– Overnight stay in a Superior Kingsize or Twin Bedroom
– Full Buffet Breakfast with over 100 items
– 3 course Dinner in the AA rosette The River Restaurant with a complimentary bottle of House Wine
– Complimentary Access to Energize Leisure with Swedish Sauna, 20m Pool, Hydrotherapy Pool and Eucalyptus Steam room
– Complimentary WIFI
– 10% off Niall Colgan Hairdressing
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Judie Sheehan! Congratulations!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced May 3rd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Limerick Strand) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize valid Sunday – Thursday inclusive
– Reservations are based on space availability and black out date apply
– This voucher excludes all event periods and high demand dates
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of reservation
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid