Win a luxurious VIP Penthouse stay in The Spencer hotel – Closed
We are offering one lucky reader of TheTaste.ie and your very lucky partner a luxurious one night stay in The Spencer hotel. See amazing photos below!
Leave the world behind and step into chic indulgence at The Spencer. You and your guest can relax in a stunning Spencer Penthouse Suite overlooking the city. You’ll enjoy cocktails in the chic and sophisticated Spencer Cocktail Bar, followed by dinner in Asian-Fusion EAST Restaurant, Dublin’s coolest new eatery. Indulge your passion for our amazing food, cocktails and…each other.
During your break you and your partner can take a dip in the 18 metre pool, work out in the gym, enjoy a coffee in the calming and stylish Zen Garden or pamper yourselves in the treatment rooms, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated after your stay.
Located in the heart of the city centre, The Spencer Hotel is just a stone’s throw from the best that Dublin has to offer; shopping in O’Connell St. and Grafton St and with entertainment venues like 3Arena& Bord Gáis Energy Theatre close by, you have it all on the hotel’s doorstep!
✓ A VIP one night accommodation in the luxurious Spencer Penthouse Suite
✓ 3 course dinner at EAST Restaurant for two
✓ 2 Cocktails in The Spencer Cocktail Bar
✓ Full Irish Breakfast
✓ Free Wi-Fi
✓ Complimentary use of The Spencer Health Club
To WIN this amazing prize, simply enter your details below:
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date for entries is midnight on 13th Feb 2015
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on 14th Feb 2015
• Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
• Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts