Win Lunch for You and Four Friends from Counter Culture – CLOSED
Counter Culture, which recently opened in the heart of Dublin’s city centre on the second floor of the Powerscourt Centre, has now made guilt free dining out for breakfast and lunch possible.
The Counter Culture menu offers diners the chance to taste delicious food without the guilt. Along with a great menu, Counter Culture offers an impressive range of shakes and fresh juices.
Head Chef and founder Ronan Ryan, along with his wife Pamela Flood, have created a menu with healthy lifestyle choices in mind. The menu comprises of options like slow cooked rotisserie chicken, seared swordfish and home smoked salmon. The Counter Culture menu is not only wholesome and healthy it is also so satisfying and interesting.
To celebrate this exciting menu and opening, Counter Culture and TheTaste.ie have teamed up to give one lucky reader the chance to win a mid-week lunch treat for you plus 4 friends in your office with delivery straight to your door with thanks to Blackpepper.
For your chance to win simply share on facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 20th August 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 21st August 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Counter Culture) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid