Win Love Brunch for 2 at the InterContinental Dublin – Closed
Romance is truly on the menu with InterContinental Dublin’s heart-melting Love Brunch, on Sunday 12 February. Served in the magnificent Seasons Restaurant, Executive Chef Alberto Rossi and his talented team have created a ‘Love Brunch’ to fall in love with and make you go weak at the knees.
This spectacular three Course Brunch will include delicious aphrodisiacs such as oysters from Dungarvan and a chocolate Dessert Tray to share. Toast your love with a complimentary glass of Valdo Oro Prosecco and a Bloody Mary station as you enjoy the gorgeous setting and the romantic view over the landscaped Courtyard Gardens.
InterContinental Dublin is offering TheTaste readers the chance to win Love Brunch for 2.
For those who can’t stand the thought of not winning, make sure you don’t miss out by booking your own Love Brunch. Call +353 1 665-4000, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online here.
For your chance to win Love Brunch for 2 at the InterContinental Dublin simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS… PIOTR JANKOWSKI
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 9th February 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 10th February 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The InterContinental Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 21 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.