Win Healthy Brunch for Two at Cocu, Chatham Street, Dublin 2 – Closed
Looking to establish some healthy eating habits in 2017 or just need a break from the stodgy food of the festive season? Look no further than Cocu, the go-to destination for a nutritious breakfast, lunch and now brunch. Dishes at Cocu are made exclusivley with Irish ingredients and free-range meat and have been nutritionally assessed, so you know exactly what you’re getting.
Named as one of TheTaste’s top spots for a healthy brunch, Cocu on Chatham Street offers a tempting line up of saintly treats that will nourish your body and satisfy your cravings. With dishes like Protein Pancakes, Acai Bowls, Buddha Bowls and Avocado Hummus Toast there is a delicious healthy option for everyone at Cocu, perfectly located just off Grafton Street on Chatham Street.
The lovely people at Cocu are offering readers of TheTaste the chance to win a healthy weekend brunch for two. Enter below for your chance to sample their brunch menu with a brunch dish and a healthy drink each.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed, the winner was Sibéal Bird.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 2nd February 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 3rd February 2017
– Prize includes a brunch dish and healthy drink each at Cocu Chatham Street.
– Weekend Brunch at Cocu Chatham Street is served all day
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid