The brilliance of Grey Goose Vodka is defined by the character and expertise of the man responsible for its creation: the absolute dedication, innovative spirit, and intimate understanding of flavour of our Maitre de Chai Francois Thibault, honed through his background in Cognac the perfect interaction of soil, climate and man that is found in the wheat growing terroir of Picardie.
This multi award-winning vodka has been consistently recognised as one of the world’s best and it’s a favourite of bartenders across the globe for the creation of high end cocktails.
Le Grand Fizz is one of the best ways to enjoy this sophisticated spirit. The cocktail channels the charms of the French Riviera and it’s an elegant blend of Grey Goose Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, soda water and fresh lime which can be enjoyed at home or at some of the world’s most glamorous events such as Choachella or the Cannes Film Festival.
The recently launched Grey Goose limited edition Riviera inspired bottle celebrates the brand’s French heritage and has been designed to transport your senses to the sparkling blue waters and sunny climes of the Côte d’Azur. Its mariner stripes and visible brushstrokes evoke impressionist paintings and the beauty of the sophisticated and joyful leisurely vibes of the region.
Grey Goose and TheTaste have teamed up to offer you the chance to win a hamper with all the ingredients you need to create Le Grand Fizz cocktails at home, including two limited edition Le Fizz flute glasses, perfect to serve Grey Goose‘s signature cocktail, Le Grand Fizz. Three lucky winners will be chosen so participate now for a chance to be one of them!
For your chance at winning this fabulous hamper simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Billy O’Donoughue. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th September 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 2nd October 2017
– Three winners will be chosen, one from Twitter, one from Facebook and one from Instagram.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Grey Goose) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.