Win an exclusive VIP CARD and dine for free for the year at Marqette, Terminal One, Dublin Airport – Closed
Since opening in September 2015, Marqette has be providing the travelling public in Dublin Airport with a real fresh food offering, cooked by a team of professional chefs and served by a friendly, committed and a well-trained front of house team to bring you high quality, taste and experience.
Marqette is setting the bar high for restaurants and food chains in other airports worldwide proving that freshly prepared food is a key reason customers visit Marqette time and time again.
Marqette, Dublin Airport are offering you the chance to WIN an exclusive Marqette 2017 VIP Card
The Marqette VIP card entitles you to:
– A meal for two plus a glass of wine or beer of your choice every time you fly out of terminal one Dublin airport in 2017.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The is @AliceNYROrganic. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– The prize is to win a meal for two plus a glass of wine or beer of your choice every time you fly out of terminal one Dublin airport in 2017
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Winner must have a shipping address in the Republic of Ireland
– A valid boarding card must be presented to redeem the prize
– Competition is not open to airport staff
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 2nd February 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 3rd February 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Marqette) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.